London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are partnered with a global leading provider of business critical information to some of the largest organisations globally, who operate in the fast and exciting Mergers and Acquisitions sector. Organisations who need critical information that moves the markets and impacts the global finance community rely on the highly specialised SaaS solutions provided by my client.
The Sales Analyst team supports the Sales Operations team and collectively supports the greater sales teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain reporting to support the needs of sales / sales operations management in acquiring and managing customer information and demographics;
- Analyse financial data, market intelligence and Salesforce information to identify trends and provide targeting information for lead sources;
- Proactively gather feedback on outputs with a view to consistent improvements;
- Salesforce responsibilities including Account allocation/re-allocation, reporting & dashboarding, process documentation and general workflow enhancements;
- Drive sales analytics function leveraging Salesforce in conjunction with market research and company financial reporting
- Familiarity with financial or legal sectors an advantage, but not essential;
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines regularly;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently;
- Experienced using Salesforce including data collection, manipulation, reporting and dashboarding;
- Strong in data manipulation and interpretation;
- Strong Excel skills including reporting and presentation skills to support business requirements
- Experience with Tableu, Power BI or similar data visualisation tools, a plus;
What's in it for you?
- Work in a key high profile role with potential for career development into a senior role
- Opportunity to work with leading edge SaaS solutions with a global brand
- Work with some of the biggest names in the Mergers and Acquisitions sector
- Work in a professional, friendly, and talented environment
- Well rewarded and recognised for your work and achievements