London, United Kingdom
Sales Administrator – Financial Services, Financial Markets, Capital Markets
£35,000 + benefits
A leading, global financial services organisation that provides solutions and services to Investment Banks and Investment Management firms is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in London owing to a recent internal promotion.
My client has a track record of developing the careers of its staff and this is a great way to gain a foothold into the lucrative financial markets / capital markets industry.
Working closely with the sales team you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing support to the sales and commercial teams
- Generating proposal documents for prospective clients
- Generating sales contracts
- Managing client entitlement of product licences
- Managing the billing and dunning process
- Managing statistical and client analysis relating to sales
- Take responsibility for monitoring and scheduling of client projects
- Ah hoc tasks to support the sales team
- Previous experience in a sales administration (or similar) position
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to produce high quality documentation
- Team player
- Motivated by delivering a world class service to clients
What’s in it for you?
- Engage with major investment banking and investment management clients
- Join a business that has a track record of promoting staff
- Developing your skills and experience in a fast paced and highly professional business
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV to Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org