FLeet, United Kingdom
Sales Account Manager -ERP
£40,000 gdp Basic plus commission.
Our client is a well-established and highly experienced ERP vendor, focusing on enterprise solutions.
A very well-respected name within in the Food and beverage, pharmaceutical, distribution and professional service industries. They have a proven track record in exemplary customer service backed by a team of industry leading experts.
- Develop new business accounts and build on existing Account relationships
- ERP sales, Account management experience
- Learn and maintain a good knowledge of Sage X3, and company services
- Assist with marketing strategies – to enhance market presence
- Work with business partners to develop relationships and opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the head of sales
- Organise product demos to clients and accounts
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Have worked selling ERP, SaaS
- Positive, organized and entrepreneurial attuited
- Competent with using Excel, PowerPoint, outlook and word.
- Strong sales, negation and influencing skills
- High level of commercial awareness
What’s in it for you?
- 40,000 – 45,000 Salary plus commission
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities
- Excellent company benefits
- Resources and tools to support sales and prospecting
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Minnie McEvilley as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
0203 8000 983