New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a tier 1 Financial Services organization who focus in providing services and solutions to the capital markets sector. Our client have an opportunity available for a Technical Risk Analyst to join their New York team.
The role will include but will not be limited to the following responsibilities.
- Validate models which include fixed income derivatives pricing, model suite (with emphasis on the interest rate and prepayment models) and counter-party credit exposure models
- Analyze and develop various benchmark models (prior experience with rates and/or prepay model development is a plus)
- Contribute to all aspects of model risk control and identify model issues. Should be able to also design risk’s for ongoing performance assessment, provide high quality model validation documentation and model risk reporting
- Handel queries and assist the users with regards to risk management
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning forward-thinking business. His is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a business where they can upskill and progress their career.
This position will be well suited to a person who has a couple of years experience in credit or market risk operations.
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- You should have a strong educational background in Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Physics or similar
- Ideally you will have a couple of year experience working within the field
- Ideally you will have previous experience of Model Validation
- Excellent communication and client facing skills are essential for this role