London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working Exclusively with a Multi-National Investment Bank for a brand new position in their Risk and Compliance team.
Your role as Risk Consultant will work directly within the investment banking arm of an exceptional business. Liaising with senior stakeholders and advising clients on areas of Market Risk, Asset Risk, Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and Investment Risk.
Key skills for this role as Risk Consultant include:
- 2-5 Years professional experience
- Excellent client facing skills
- Proactive work ethic
- Experience of working in a Risk environment
- Financial Services background
- A related University Degree
Beneficial experience in:
- Risk or Rules Engines - MSCI, Blackrock, Bloomberg of similar
- Daily, Monthly and Quarterly Risk Reporting
- Supporting clients’ needs
- Working with offshore teams
The Risk Consultant position is a Permanent one paying between £42,000 and £50,000 dependant on skill level and personality.
This is an exclusive hire with interview slots pre-booked with the client so contact me quickly as I only have 3 times available.
To apply, contact Barry Ansell via email Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com or phone 02035877007 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/barry-ansell-a8964761/