London, United Kingdom
Research Manager / Data Analyst
London City – 6 Month Contract
£600 per day
The North Starr has partnered up with a Global Digital Agency who are looking to hire a Research Manager to work with one of their leading clients to help conduct a range of research projects for the discovery teams to help the evolution of their teams and projects.
The role is highly interactive, and you will be working with a range of business people. As the Research Manager / Data Analyst you will be looking to perform within the area of Information Technology. This will include improvement’s and implementation of new improvements.
The role will have a large element of planning and conduct research studies using a range of different methods from User Testing, Ethnography, persona creation, survey design, A/B testing etc. You will have a keen eye for detail and also have very strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Extensive experience as a Research Manager or Data Analyst
- Ideally from a consumer focussed background
- Solid end-to-end Research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, user testing and reporting.
- Working for different teams and have good stakeholder management experience
- A breadth of research skills (qual, quant, generative, evaluative)
- Degree educated to a relevant subject (Design, Psychology, Social Science, or similar)
This is a great opportunity for a Research Manager or Data Analyst to join a very well brand in the Digital Agency space. Second to this the end client is a technology advanced organisation that operates across 13 countries and have a passion for technology. If you fit the spec above, then I would like to hear from you. Please call Hari Sopal at The North Starr for the full spec.