London, United Kingdom
Relationship Manager / Customer Success Manager – Managed Service, Connectivity, SaaS. London
Our client is a very fast growing, market leading provider of managed services and connectivity in the High Frequency Trading World. They provide access to the worlds exchanges for transaction flow through dedicated private networks. The company provides managed services for trading banks to execute multi asset trades across the globe, and boasts over seventeen data centre presences near the major exchanges and operate a dedicated service with high SLA to both Buy Side and Sell Side Financial Institutions globally. The business also provides historical market data feed across all asset classes.
- Non-commercial relationship management – no up selling or cross-selling
- Manage relationships and operational administration of existing clients
- Map out accounts gaining a clear understanding of who is using the products and maintaining regular contact with them
- Uncover issues and opportunities to ensure clients are happy and issues are resolved by yourself and the technical team
- Maintain an accurate and up to date Salesforce for their clients
- Ensure issues and opportunities to fed through to the relevant management, e.g. sales or development
- Work closely with senior management in the sales cycle to provide support and point of contact for their clients
- Desire to do what it takes in order to achieve client satisfaction and problem resolution
- Have a gentle consultative approach to building and maintaining relationships
- Financial knowledge that will enable you identify client needs and relay these to the sales force.
- Three + years of relationship management experience
- Experience in the trade life cycle
- Understanding of HFT (High Frequency Trading), connectivity, managed services and co-location services
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Structured approach to relationship management
- Organised and methodical.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge of multi asset class trading, connectivity and the world of trading.
- Career progression opportunities into sales or product management
- Work with some of the biggest names in financial industry
- Work in a cohesive friendly, non-judgemental work environment where there are no politics
- Current staff quote that “this is an exciting and passionate place to work”
To apply for this exciting role or for more information please contact Antonio Ciarleglio: firstname.lastname@example.org