Putney, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are pleased A leading provider of asset based lending and invoice finance software is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their London team. This is a hugely client facing role that will see you managing large global investment banking clients, interacting with a significant percentage of top-tier banks. I am searching for a Relationship Manager to join the business and help its growth plans within a very exciting market.
As a Relationship Manager you would be responsible for:
- Engaging with accounts that have signed up and increasing revenue growth within those accounts
- Continuously monitor new business wins and pick up client as and when needed
- Travel across EMEA approximately 30%
- Manage sales pipeline and keep in line with the company quota
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience selling SaaS based solutions
- Knowledge of invoicing or tax and accountancy solutions, invoicing software
- High volume, low ticket sales track record
What’s in it for you?
- Earnings: a competitive base and fantastic commission, paid quarterly and uncapped
- 1,400 target list to leverage from immediately
- Growth opportunity to move into a more senior position
If this sounds like you, please email CV’s to Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org