London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Manager – £85-£110k basic, German, Fintech, Asset Management, Investment Management, Investment Software
Privately owned, cash rich and growing provider of software solutions to the Asset Management / Investment Management industry is looking for a Customer Success Manager with business fluency in English and German to join their London based team.
Their market leading solutions are used by many of the biggest names in the investment management industry and continual improvements and enhancements to their solutions have ensured they have become the benchmark in their field.
- Ultimately, to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and work with sales and product teams internally to ensure they are being delivered solutions that meet their business requirements
- Understand who the key decision makers are within your client accounts and build strong relationships with them
- Act as point of contact to the clients, coordinating with internal teams including sales and product and ensuring issues are resolved efficiently
- Devise and execute account plans and track non-financial metrics relating to client relationships
- Experience in a relationship management, customer success or delivery role within financial markets software
- Business fluency in English and German
- Willingness to travel in Europe to meet clients as required – typically 6 days per month
- Experience building relationships with CXO level client management
- Proactive approach to Customer Success Management, seeking out opportunities and threats and taking relevant steps for both
- Good understanding of the financial markets including asset classes and workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Join a multi-award winning, market leader in the investment management software sector
- Earn lucrative bonuses based on your personal contribution to retention and customer success
- Benefit from one of the industry’s best training programmes
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com