London, United Kingdom
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Our client a market leading software vendor are searching for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their global product team. The organisation specialise in Transaction Reporting and Regulation Solutions, they have a number of high profile clients including buy & sell side.
If you have in-depth regulatory reporting skills and have a proven track record in within a product team then I would love to hear from you.
You will be the Regulatory Reporting SME who will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success and Integration teams in order to understand a client’s requirements.
In the Role:
- Scope out the solution and present a proposed workflow to the client
- Meet with the regulatory groups and industry experts.
- Talk to clients and write detailed specifications and data mapping documents.
- Own the product road map for regulations including best execution and transaction reporting.
Requirements for the role:
- SME level experience within Regulatory Reporting
In-depth understanding of buy and sell side client regulation requirements
- Strong knowledge of regulations including (SFTR / MiFID II, EMIR, Dodd Frank)
- Product management or deep experience on a regulatory software solution
- Multi asset class exposure including Equities, Fixed Income & Derivatives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software vendor in the regulations space. If you have transaction reporting experience and a proven track record in product management then please get in touch with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 ryan.waters@harringtonstarr .com