Windsor, United Kingdom
Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst – Endur – Commodities (Contract)
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Energy Trading House who currently seeking a Regulatory Reporting BA with a strong understanding of Endur to help on a large Finance Transformation Programme.
In this role as an Endur Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst you will be joining as a contract consultant to join the Operations function who are responsible for deal validation and settlements aspect of the trade0life cycle. Your role will be to help assist in an on-going project which the end goal is automation of MiFID, EMIR and REMIT reporting to improve accuracy.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Settlements/Operations Experience
- Energy Trading/Commodities Trading background
- Knowledge and experience of Regulatory Reporting
- Knowledge of regulations MiFID, Remit, EMIR
- Knowledge of Openlink Endur