LONDON, United Kingdom
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
I am working with a prestigious Investment Management firm in the city of London who are searching for a Regulatory Reporting analyst to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be supporting the regulatory reporting process to ensure accurately and timely reporting is met. You will be expected to identify and resolve reporting issues. Your understanding of regulatory reporting requirements and their impacts on the firm will be highly important.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigating ad-hoc request from the business and performing change management testing.
- Resolves problems independently
- Recommend process improvements and implement solutions
- Assist in the creation of workflow procedures and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Serve as a resource to the department and willingly shares expertise.
- Participate in projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Educated to degree level
- 2 years of business related experience within regulatory reporting
- Strong working knowledge of applications such as Excel and Access
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Investment management company with an excellent reputation. If you have regulatory reporting experience and willingness to learn then please get in touch with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 ryan.waters@harringtonstarr .com