London, United Kingdom
Regulatory Project Manager – London - £60,000- £75,000
I am working with an exceptional financial service organisation who operate on a global level and have an outstanding reputation in the market place.
My client is searching for a strong Regulatory Project Manager who will focus on the delivery of all new regulatory requirements that are identified and manage the business change and transformation across multiple regulatory projects.
This is a Mid to Senior level role that will see you doing the following:
- On a day to day basis monitoring that submissions are made, following up on issues and escalating where appropriate. This will include receiving and monitoring daily reports and, frequently, support work to investigate the cause of issues and identify the appropriate solution
- Plan and design the projects and proactively monitor and drive its progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with and work closely with the front office and key stakeholders (C Level)
- Running a number of regular working groups to review status, demonstrate and challenge compliance and to ensure appropriate oversight of regulatory reporting working with compliance, risk, technology, operations, project management and front office teams.
- Provides leadership and direction to on and off shore global delivery teams
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- Implementation, or running, of Regulatory Reporting systems, controls, processes/procedures
- Experience working directly in the software development process; ideally with Global development teams
- Exposure to cash equity exchanges and MTFs
- Experience working with trading systems (EMSs / OMSs)
- Exposure to algorithmic trading platforms
- Detailed knowledge of one or more aspects of the MiFID II regulations relating to external reporting (MTF submissions, transaction reporting, trade reporting etc)
- A working knowledge of the FIX protocol
If this an amazing opportunity to join a leading Financial Service organisation with extremely exciting growth plans for the coming months.
role is of interest and you would like to be considered for this role please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 587 7007 for more information