London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are looking to hire a SQL Developer who is actively looking for their next role in RegTech.
EMIR or MiFIR Regulation highly desirable or basic understanding of Reg.
Understanding of Multiple asset classes essential , middle and back-office departments
Become a SQL Server Product Developer.
- Build / enhance new solutions on the platform and other supporting infrastructure/systems in accordance with requirements prioritized by product management
- Ensure existing and new solutions are optimized and scalable to ensure on-going support requirements are minimized
- Be or become highly knowledgeable in the relevant business domain, specifically the EMIR Regulation for this role
- Work with technical product management, compliance officers, regulators, product management and customers to ensure that business solutions are correctly designed and built
- React to live service issues in a calm and professional manner
- Work with pre-sales to ensure that demo versions of the solutions are delivered
- Work with development, professional services, QA and support teams to ensure that business solutions are delivered to plan and customers are satisfied
- Ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process
- Document system features and behaviour
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is essential.
- Experience of working with large datasets and performance tuning SQL queries
- Knowledge and experience using XML is beneficial
The Harrington Starr team are very much looking forward to speaking with you.