St Petersburg, United States
A leading financial technology vendor is looking to add a Reconciliation Specialist to their Managed Services team in the St Petersburg area.
This organisation a leading providing of software to financial services organisations and is a household name within this industry, due to the acquisition of new clients they are looking to on-board a new member to their team.
In your role as a Reconciliations Specialist your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Perform daily reconciliation of accounts with financial institutions in a time-sensitive environment
- Research and resolve data integrity issues while performing the reconciliation by communicating with the client and the data provider
- Research and resolve client inquiries in a timely manner and document issues and resolution
- Communicate delays and/or issues both internally and to the client
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Understand and adhere to clients’ service level agreements (SLAs) Requirements
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience performing reconciliations within the financial services, ideally an Asset Manager, and will have knowledge of financial instruments. You will be a clear communicator and be analytical in nature.
If you are successful in your application you will be afforded the opportunity to work within an organisation which is projecting massive growth, with your professional growth creating a path for you to go into their consulting or software sales divisions.
Please note that although initially the role will be standard hours, this role will eventually require you to work from 2am - 10am as you will be servicing Europe based clientele.
If this role sounds like you, please apply below or Email me directly at James.Campbell@harringtonstarr.com