As a Reconciliations Analyst, you will support external clients with their investment operations processes, specifically reconciliation and data aggregation. Working hours from 6am - 3pm.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts with financial institutions
- Research and resolve data integrity issues while performing the reconciliation and/or data normalization by communicating with the client and the data provider
- Research and resolve client’s data related inquiries in a timely manner and document issues and resolution
- Communicate delays and/or issues both internally and to the client
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Provide ad Hoc analysis to other areas of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Familiarity of Middle and Back-office processing, specifically Reconciliation, Trade Settlement, Accounts Receivables and Treasury Cash Management within the Financial Services Industry
- Understanding of various financial instruments including equities, FX, derivatives, futures and options, etc.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and documentation skills
- Effective communication, relationships building and interpersonal skills
This role can be based in Florida or New York with some travel necessary. Please note, the working hours of this position are 6am - 3pm EST with potential to work remotely.