London, United Kingdom
Financial trading – Online Trading.
£80000 plus bonus and benefits
Harrington Starr has partnered with a super Technology house who is a specialist in Online Trading for a range of asset classes. Due to the recent success they are now looking to onboard a Senior React / Redux Developer to join a small but highly dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to join a technology focused organisation working within the Financial Trading world.
As the React Redux Developer you will be responsible in owning key design and development responsibilities in the current and future stack engineering of two main systems. The Pricing and Analytical Systems. The platform is used by a range of their clients and so they are looking to overhaul all the UI’s to client specs.
You will have to have a proven background in React and Redux tech including GraphQL and HTML and CSS.
- Extensive experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Must be an expert/advanced developer in React and have worked on at least 2 separate projects that included Redux and a CSS framework.
- Expert knowledge with GraphQL
- Must be have a solid understanding of Functional Programming principles.
- Must have experience in Node.JS and supporting build tools such as Webpack.
- Strong communication skills.
An amazing Greenfield project for a Leading organisation that is at the forefront of Technology. If you are looking to work with a leading organisation and can add value into re-engineering their existing UI’s then I would like to hear from you. Please call Hari Sopal at Harrington Starr.