London, United Kingdom
We are currently working with a multinational energy & services company, and looking for experienced React Native Developers to help us deliver one of the largest and most ambitious digital transformation programmes in the energy sector in the UK.
As an App developer you will be using agile design methodologies and working in one of a number of scrum teams that are working on transforming an existing native app serving a user base of around 11 million to a next generation App in React Native platform.
This role will require you to:
- Be part of an agile product team and be responsible for technical implementation of mobile app requirements as a front-end developer.
- Ensure a high level of automated test coverage so we can iterate quickly and effectively.
- Actively participate in the shaping of the product by looking at customer feedback, analytics, trends and opportunities along with the rest of your product team.
- Ensure the mobile app developed in React Native is cross platform compatible.
- Review code and technical designs from your peer developers.
- Share development best practices and ideas.
- Good hands on experience in React Native
- Strong experience in React JS
- Good experience in mobile app development (Any native, PhoneGap/Cordova, Ionic, or similar)
- Strong working knowledge with RESTful APIs
- Good to have - HTML5, CSS3, JSON
- Experience in an agile-based environment.