London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a Research and Development (R&D) Consultancy who specialise in innovation of technology, engineering and science.
As a senior member of the team you will work directly with senior clients on their R&D innovation projects.
As the R&D Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Gather and document client business requirements
- Managing multiple tasks
- Produce specifications for custom solutions
- Provide client training and support
- Liaise with technical consultants, project managers, support analysts and product management
- Providing input into product development and commercial opportunities
To be considered for the role of Technical Consultant for the Software division you will need the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience working in R&D Taxation, Accounting or Research
- Excellent client facing skills and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Research and Development Taxation and Regulation – Tax Relief, Tax Credit, Research and Development Grant and similar.
- Ability to provide bespoke solutions
To apply contact Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com