Quantitative Developer - Systematic Trading Hedge Fund
Are you an outstanding Quantitative Developer with a desire to work at the cutting edge of the systematic trading hedge fund world?
If so, this role could be perfect for you. My client is an exceptional Hedge Fund with a dominating global presence. Their systematic strategies are renowned throughout the buy side space, and their success is indisputable. This is demonstrated by their AUM, which exceeds $20 Billion.
You'd be working as the lead Quant in a team of 6, partially responsible for managing a distinct portfolio within the fund.
What will this give you?
- Excellent compensation, with basic salary up to £150,000 and a high likelihood of a 100% bonus
- A whole host of benefits including private healthcare and a strong pension
- The opportunity to work in a genuinely world leading hedge fund where you are surrounded by outstanding talent day in day out
- An exceptional platform and brand to help establish your career within the systematic trading space
What will you do?
- Research and build models for Alpha estimation
- Develop high performance and speed features for live trading and simulation
- Whatever you can to drive the success of the fund forward - part of the appeal of this role is the responsibility and autonomy you will assume as the lead Quant
What do you need?
Apply for this job
- Three years of experience at least working as a Quantitative Developer
- An exceptional academic background, demonstrated by a degree (ideally at least an MSc) in a STEM subject from a leading University
- Strong programming experience, specifically with Python and ideally also C++
- Professional knowledge of Execution systems is highly desirable
- Domain knowledge of Equities is also highly desirable