This is an exceptional opportunity to establish yourself as a senior, irreplaceable member of an international exchange which is completely technology focused in their approach. If you have relevant experience working as a Quant in any sort of relevant domain (for example at an exchange, brokerage, or CCP), then I would love to talk to you about how your suitability for this role and what it could offer you.
Before we have that conversation though, have a look at the below for a snapshot of what you will be doing, and more importantly, what this role could give you. It's also worth mentioning this client will look at hiring up to AVP level, and welcomes applicants of all experience up to this level.
What will you get?
- Basic salary up to £120,000
- Exceptional discretionary bonus alongside
- A whole host of benefits including, of course, private healthcare
- The opportunity to thrive in a truly hybrid environment - employees typically go in twice a week to their offices based in the City
What will you do?
- Validate and assess a wide range of pricing and risk models written in Python
- Take an active role in the development of both benchmark and challenger models
- Carry out VaR analysis of these models and participate in their model governance
- Work in a truly elite Quantitative team focused on utilising technology to drive their company forward
What do you need?
- At least a BSc in a STEM subject, ideally a MSc and from a reputable university
- Demonstrated experience working with Python
- Demonstrated domain knowledge of working in clearance (flexible for junior candidates)
- A proactive and engaging mentality which will serve you well in a fast paced enviroment