London, United Kingdom
Quant Developer (Director)
Package circa £220k DoE
Experienced quant with excellent C++ development skills needed to lead a small team.
This small and diverse team is closely aligned to the front office and provides analytics and valuation tools for cash and derivatives trading. They have a requirement for an experienced banking professional to lead a small team that ensures analytics are deployed smoothly in pricing tools and risk systems.
You should have
- Circa 10+ years experience in a quant role
- At least an MSc in computer science, maths, physics, engineering etc.
- Strong financial modelling and product knowledge
- C++ development skills, ideally Python as well
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with front office users
This isn’t a Tier 1 bank. The team is small, diverse and able to get things done quickly and efficiently.