London, United Kingdom
Brokerage – London City
Manual, Automation, HTML, CSS, HTTP, HTTPS Protocol, Jira
This huge establishment are seeking an individual who can proactively test and support across their Front-End platforms by way of producing and maintaining regression test packs, provide help investigating issues, noticing defects and preparing test cases.
- Recent practical hands-on experience working in or closely with a marketing department in the financial services for 5+ years and proven record of working in a very dynamic workplace preferably in an agency.
- Recent practical hands-on experience working in or closely with a development department for 5+ years working as a Business Analyst defining technical stories for at least 5 developers.
- Recent experience as a user acceptance tester or Quality Assurance tester.
- Proven experience using wire framing /prototyping tools i.e. Balsamiq, Azure
- A degree level computing/development qualification.
- Comfortable with contributing to design discussions with marketing and front end development
- Comfortable with contributing to technical discussions with developers
- Strong understanding of user experience best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail.
In addition to having an outstanding opportunity to join a world leading, award winning company, first class training, involvement with quality projects and the chance to work closely with developers awaits the successful candidate in order for them to have the very best opportunity to progress and grow in a very exciting industry.
Please contact Charlie Emery to discuss further 0203 587 7007