London, United Kingdom
QA in Risk Management
QA, RISK, UAT, TDD, BDD, DevOps, Selenium, Cucumber, SQL Scripting, Jira
Asset Management – London City
6 Month Contract - £600 per day
Harrington Starr is working with a Global Asset Management firm based in London who are looking to hire a Senior QA Consultant to come and join the Risk Management Delivery Team. This is a great opportunity to join a technology focused asset manager for a long-term contract role.
As the Senior QA you will work within Delivery team and take full responsibility will be to prepare and implement test packs, create test cases and mainly involved with UAT activities. The role will have a mixture of automated testing and regression testing across all the Risk Management for pre and post trading.
As the Senior QA you will have a track record of creating and implementing test strategies and have good experience in Agile and TDD and BDD as well as expert knowledge of performance testing and UAT.
- Expert UAT and QA experience.
- Strong background in automated testing background.
- Expert experience in TDD and BDD.
- Expert variety of testing methodologies including performance testing, integration testing
- Testing tools including – Cucumber, Selenium, Specflow,
- SQL Scripting
- Strong knowledge of Risk Management covering Market Risk, Credit Risk
Long term contract is on offer with this Asset Management firm for the right profile who can add value into their QA and UAT. If you are available for a new role then please call Hari Sopal for the full spec.