A successful applicant for this role will work with software engineering teams to build test scripts and testing tools and frameworks that will be used to test a multi-billion dollar financial services product. They will know how to work with engineering teams to ensure the proper test cases have been developed, then are automated. They will be able to work with and deeply understand our global exchange and the general custody domain.
- Build and maintain automated test framework and tools capable of both functional and non functional testing.
- Work with product engineering to improve automated test capabilities and tools.
- Design and implement test scenarios for our enterprise financial services application based on requirements and technical specifications.
- Participate in application issues monitoring and analysis and resolution planning.
- Run and manage functional and non-functional test executions.
- Generate test execution reports and other required artifacts for validation and analysis.
- Communicate progress and issues through regular status reports.
- Collaborate with Business/Application teams to improve application quality.
- Willingness to interact globally across a 12-hour time zone difference.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in test automation development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of multiple test automation tools and frameworks, i.e. Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, jUnit, TestNG.
- Experience designing functional automation and non-functional tests automation scripts using TypeScript or Java programming languages.
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test Case Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management and Configuration Management. Excellent verbal and written communication.
Apply for this job
- Knowledge of metrics gathering tools such as New Relic, ELK, Prometheus/ Grafana.
- Financial services experience.
- Familiarity with GCP.