Job: QA Engineer (Scaling Fintech)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + bonus
Harrington Starr is delighted to be partnering with a multi award-winning Financial Technology firm for two QA Engineers to join their team due to growth!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic young software company building software for the financial services industry and offers a great chance to learn all about capital markets & products, a market dominating London.
What you’ll gain?
- Start-up culture where your input is valued and encouraged
- Chance to learn Fintech – the fastest growing market
- Experience cloud, deploying Gitlab, performance testing, CI/CD pipeline
- Opportunity to grow your career in areas such as Development or BA if desired
Job: QA Engineer
- Your mission will be to understand software internals, debug problems using log files and write automated tests and / or user level test automation tools.
- You will work with software development to understand features and technical implementation.
- You will work with groups such as Product Owners, Delivery Support and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test suits that approximate real-world environments and regression tests
To be successful you must have the following skills:
- Test Automation skills across UI & API
- Desirably Python based but will consider C# or Java
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Rest Assured, Zephyr, GitLab,
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Energetic and a good approach to problem solve
To apply for the job please click the below link or alternatively contact Stephen Turkington on T:+44 (0)203 587 7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org