|Software Development Life Cycle
Test Techniques / Process
- Perform manual testing on the Self Service bet station and Racing terminal projects to ensure that the system is in their best quality before being released into production along a release cycle.
- Working in Agile methodology the QA Analyst will be responsible for attending sprints (fixed time period sessions), planning sessions, test preparation, execution, closure report, attend daily face-to-face catch-ups, testing relevant issues throughout the sprint planned and attending the sprint retrospective.
Test Planning and Documentations
- Develop test conditions, scenarios, cases and scripts according to the specific test phases (e.g. Functional Test, Integration Test, etc.)
- Based on the product’s requirements the QA role is responsible for defining, developing and executing test plans and test cases in order to meet the product goal
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Contribute to test planning
- Perform test-related tasks as per the established plans for the key test deliverables, working with colleagues, suppliers and customer resources as required
- Documenting high quality defect reports when found, using the company’s task management system (JIRA)
- Be part of a team of QA specialists, contribute to the team by sharing knowledge, best practices and know-hows
- Maintain a strong relationship with team members across multiple location and act as a point of contact for test-related activities across the product/ program.