Surrey, United Kingdom
Financial Trading – Guildford, Surrey
Competitive Salary +bonus+benefits+package
QA, Quality Assurance, Tester, Functional, GUI, UI, Regression, UAT, System Testing, Software Testing, Sanity
One of the world’s leading provider of Financial Trading Systems who produce Real-Time Electronic Trading Solutions for Top Tier Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and Trading Houses are expanding. They are seeking a Lead QA Analyst to join their innovative team and collaborate with test management, support and development teams and expand their skills in software testing.
As a Lead QA Analyst you will be testing the next generation of Financial Trading Applications, ensuring that the solutions are at required quality to be integrated into the client environment. You will be designing and executing automated tests, problem solving and communicating with various other team members, whilst Manage and assist in the delivery of complete end-to-end testing of projects, which include Sanity, Functional, GUI, Re-testing, Regression, System testing and UAT.
This role will suit a Lead QA Analyst looking to propel their career in testing, or someone who has been in a Senior/Lead role from an Information technology and or Software Testing environment who is looking to progress their career with a leading company.
Key requirements within this role:
- Previous experience managing a project.
- Good understanding of hardware, software & Microsoft/Windows operating systems.
- Keen desire to learn and the ability to absorb and maintain knowledge.
- Highly logical problem solving skills, with the ability to break down a problem.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, team player, flexible, able to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Organised and meticulous
- Possess the ability to multitask.
- Enjoys and works well under pressure and meet project time scales.
- 2.1 Or greater Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Maths, Science, Computing or Engineering.
- Team and/or Resource management experience.
- Financial services/systems experience.
- Knowledge of or exposure to FIX, SWIFT, SOAP or other messaging protocols.
- An understanding of the Forex market or other Financial Markets.
- ISTQB-BCS or ISEB Certification.
- Exposure to automation testing tools, bug tracking tools and agile environments, JIRA experience is desirable.
- Basic knowledge/experience of coding languages, C, C++, C#, Python, Java…
In addition to having an outstanding opportunity to join a world leading, award winning company, first class training, involvement with quality projects and the chance to work closely with developers awaits the successful candidate in order for them to have the very best opportunity to progress and grow in a very exciting industry.
Please contact Charlie Emery to discuss further 0203 587 7007