New York, United States
New York, NY
Our client is an award-winning provider of investment and financial software with offices around the globe. Based in their NYC office, this is a demanding role within a fast-paced business unit, which requires strong attention to detail and the ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Document business requirements and translate the requirements into QA testing cases.
- Participate in business requirement gathering meetings to understand business requirement in order to develop test plan, compile application system test cases and user test cases during an application is being developed.
- Organize planned or systematic actions to provide enough confidence that an application or a service will satisfy the given requirements for quality.
- Perform activities of providing evidence needed to establish quality in applications before deployed to production.
- Acting as a lead to liaise with internal business users, external clients and/or other counterparties, business analysts, project managers and application developers to conduct user acceptance test and/or production parallel test.
- Work with business users to resolve technical issues during UAT and/or PPT.
- TFS defect tracking and automated testing
- Basic SQL coding and understanding of SQL Server
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Software engineering or Computer Science degree preferred
This is a full-time opportunity with excellent compensation/benefits. If interested and want to learn more, please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org