|Job title:||QA Analyst|
|Industry:||QA & Testing|
|Contact name:||Stephen Turkington|
|Job published:||September 15, 2021|
Price Discovery and Data & Advisory. Headquartered in London, we have 18 offices worldwide with over 1,000 employees across Europe, Asia and North America - we're growing quickly, pushing into new products and geographies. Our organisation requires people who thrive in a changing, dynamic and fluid environment.
The QA Analyst proactively assists the development team in increasing the quality of the systems they build and maintain. Working with developers and stakeholders, the QA Analyst strives to improve system reliability, ensure fulfilment of business requirements and prevent regression.
• Detecting and investigating defects and liaising with developers through to resolution.
• Writing, executing and maintaining manual test scripts.
• Performing manual testing of all products, both new and existing.
• Maintaining a wiki to track defects. Helping to develop a comprehensive knowledgebase of applications, known current and previous defects and testing procedures for those applications.
• Contributing to development standups and SCRUM ceremonies.
• Liaising with stakeholders, assisting with requirements elicitation and providing regular updates and product demonstrations.
• Assisting with resolution of support issues where appropriate.
• Keeping abreast of QA trends within the software industry and proposing new ideas and tools to improve our QA processes.
• Demonstrable use of initiative.
• Attention to detail and a passion for driving up the quality of software.
• Understanding of software diagnostic tools and methods.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working closely with development teams.
• Agile and scrum development methodologies.
Marex Spectron is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the company.