London, United Kingdom
Python Quantitative Developer – Hedge Fund – 6 month rolling contract
Python Quant Developer / Front Office Trading / Systematic Trading / Algo Development
Harrington Starr is working with a leading Hedge Fund based in London City who are looking to hire a Python Quantitative Developer.
This is a Front Office trading role and you will be working with a highly technical and dynamic team of Quant Developers specialising in Python development.
As the Python Quant Developer, you will be working on bespoke build applications for systematic trading including algo development.
- Depth understanding of Python Development
- Extensive and proven knowledge of NumPY, ScrPY and Pandas.
- Experience as working within a Front Office Quant Team
- Strong Quantitative development with Python
- Strong knowledge of systematics trading and building algorithms.
- Strong and proven experience with SQL Server
- Strong of Financial instruments and asset classes.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a mathematical discipline or Computer Science from a top-tier University
Python Quantitative Developer
NumPy, SciPy, Panda, SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Linux, UNIX, Trading, Portfolio management, Interest Rates, Derivatives, Quant modelling.
6 month rolling contract – London – Hedge Fund