£60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Python Pre Sales Engineer (Java, Python, Solution selling)
A leading, well funded and growing provider of Financial Investment Data is looking to hire a Python Pre Sales Engineer (Java, Python, Solution selling) to work on the technical solution selling to their customers and prospective customers.
This unique role Python Pre Sales Engineer (Java, Python, Solution selling) will have you working with the core engineering, product and sales team where you will be given autonomy to conduct product demos, gather requirements from clients and solve these with your product team.
You will need the following:
- A Technology background and a passion to keep your hands dirty (python, java)
- Ability to create solutions in live coding sessions directly with customers and talk them through it
- An interest in the investment management space
- To be agile in your daily role as you will need to embrace new and different challenges to solve problems you haven't seen before quickly
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills for client facing work
This role of Python Pre Sales Engineer (Java, Python, Solution selling) would suit a developer that wants to be client facing or someone with a sales engineering or pre-sales background that can code and still loves to code.
The business has tremendous financial backing and secure during this time of Covid crisis. This product is high profile and is being used by many big names already. The culture of the company is that of flexi working, collaboration, learning and honesty. You will be expected to collaborate with a number of teams and be the face of a friendly business.
Please note this business has been onboarding technologists throughout lockdown and are really confident that they can support and look after their new staff not just for this year but for the long run. They are still keeping a big focus on career progression and already have in place their 'new normal' strategy.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for full details