£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Python Engineer -Fintech / Prop Trading Firm
£80,000 + bonus + benefits
If you are passionate about all aspects of software development you enjoy building business critical software, implementing and deploying microservices and contributing to devops practices, then this is role is for you.
To be successful, you need:
- Experience with Python application development
- Experience in SOA or REST API microservice based architecture
- An interest in cloud-based platforms and technologies
- An interest in devops practices that ensure smooth CI/CD
- Strong mathematics background
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative fintech, work with a cloud-based cutting-edge toolset, be involved in all stages of software development, from inception to production deployment.
You will also learn about financial markets whilst working with the business users directly, so this role is a great way of getting into the financial markets.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for full