London, United Kingdom
Python Developer, leading online brokerage, big data and analytics team.
This role is working on the next generation of trading and risk analytics systems for this world leading brand.
1. Significant Python experience.
2. Practical experience with Python data analysis libraries like pandas, numpy, scipy.
3. At least 1 year experience on UNIX (Linux).
1. Experience with NoSQL database technologies (like MongoDb).
2. Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Willingness to learn financial risk management domain.
• Good verbal and written skills. An ability to distill technical content and information into a form non-technical individuals can understand.
• Must be able to work as a part of a team and willing to help with advise and help for junior colleagues