London, United Kingdom
Our client is a globally recognised FinTech software vendor – delivering their multi-functional trading system software platforms to the investment banking industry. They have gone through a significant period of growth and are looking to continue their London office growth with the addition of an experience Project Manager / Implementation Consultant.
In this Project Manager / Implementation Consultant role you will be responsible for:
- Running implementation projects with new clients
- Driving delivery via project planning, review, client interaction and co-ordinating the project delivery & technical teams
- Managing client migrations from existing to new tech / FinTech / Trading systems
- Running client engagement
- Project planning & reporting
- Managing client on-boarding / setting up exchange DMA & client connectivity work
This is a client-facing role where you will be juggling multiple simultaneous project workstreams to deliver trading systems / FinTech / e-Trading platforms involved in: execution management, front office, derivatives, F&O, risk, ETF etc
My client is looking for a client-facing consultant / project manager who can demonstrate experience of working on variable projects in the trading technology / trading systems / FinTech space.
Prince 2 experience would be useful however to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Client-facing skills
- Project management / implementation / delivery work
- Financial services experience (multi-asset class, trading, e-trading, system deployment etc)
If you have the required experience and are looking for a challenging, hands-on Project Manager / Implementation Consultant role with a leading FinTech software vendor please get in touch ASAP for more information.
Project Manager, Implementation Consultant, FinTech, Trading Systems, Derivatives, F&O, Investment Banking, Trading Tech, Project Management