London, United Kingdom
Project Manager / Business Analyst Front Office - Contract
At Harrington Starr we are proud to be working with one of the world leaders in IT consultancy, they are searching for multiple new members to join their trading technology teams.
In this role you will be responsible for managing several projects across multiple Electronic Trading teams and act as key link between technology and the business. An emphasis on strong communication skills and ability to partner with the business and technology. You should have prior technology experience in front office trading systems
- Gathering requirements, providing clear picture (both written and verbal) of what outcomes need to be achieved, providing timing/phasing and driving towards outcomes in a deadline oriented setting
- Experience in any of the following front office trading system areas will be valuable: Delta 1, ETFs, Equities, options, and other electronic asset classes
- The following skills are required: Basic SQL Query, Visio, Power Point, Excel
- Ability to manage a project from concept phase to launch to meet operational and technical objectives
- Maintain perspective and a big picture view amidst complex project details and synthesize key concerns, risks and impact back to business
- Experienced in working in high pressure environments
Please apply now for the best chance of securing this excellent contract opportunity.