London, United Kingdom
Project Manager – Risk & Control / Ireland
At Harrington Starr we are working with one of the top investment banks in Ireland and are helping them set up a new team to work across Institutional Client Group, this is a high-profile role that will suit an experienced Project Manager, that is used to dealing with the upper echelons of a company.
- Work with the business to assist in the management and development of project plans for business change initiatives.
- Maintain relationships between IT and Business stakeholders to classify and exploit opportunities to use information and technology to improve a service and/or business process.
- Manage the IT relationship for Key business stakeholders for the client’s European based offices which will involve travelling at least once a month.
- Assist with other tasks/activities within the Projects teams that may not necessarily be for the specific projects assigned to the PM.
- Making sure all business change and IT changes are put forward and carried out.
This is an exciting and challenging role for experienced change Project Managers in Ireland.