London, United Kingdom
I am supporting a world class Financial Services business situated in the heart of London. Across the business is a multimillion pound yearly portfolio of projects which is growing year on year. We have been tasked with sourcing energetic, enthusiastic and exceptional Senior Project Managers to join their ever expanding team.
You need the following:
- Experience managing large scale Projects and highly complex projects that involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A proven track record managing 1-4 projects at a time, with a range budgets up to and could exceed £2million (these projects are financial market data build, integration, and deployment assignments)
- A Proven track record of developing high quality project roadmaps, Gant charts, integrated project plans and risk management plans
- Excellent financial forecasting (hardware and software costs) and strong financial acumen
Required skills and expertise:
- Exceptional Project Management skills including the ability to deliver to strict deadlines
- A proven track record in Business Change from an IT or Operations perspective within large financial services companies
- A background in securities financial services project management
- Degree educated
- Strong knowledge of project methodologies (Agile or Waterfall), ideally with certifications to support this
- Experience delivering financial market data (essential) or financial technology projects
- Exceptional organisation skills, with the character to lead and motivate multiple teams, excellent problem solving experience
- World class communication skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and a history of quickly earning the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate, who can inspire team members across the business at all levels!
If you are passionate about Business and IT Change with a proven track record please apply to this advert and contact Dominic Worthington at Harrington Starr firstname.lastname@example.org.