London, United Kingdom
Project Manager – FinTech – SDLC – PMO Function
A market leading innovative FinTech vendor are currently seeking a Project Manager on an initial 6 month contract to join their Project Management Office (PMO) to assist on delivering their SaaS deliverables and releases.
In this role as a Project Manager you will be responsible for establishing governance, managing the delivery roadmap, creating project plans while building strong relationships with all parts of the technology team to the stakeholders.
You will monitor times and budgets against project plans on complex software service deliverables and driving all Project Management activities as required within PMO.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ Year’s experience Project Management
- Financial Services (Buy-Side/Investment Management or Sell-Side/Banking) or FinTech/ Financial Vendor Experience
- Strong understanding on release management
- Knowledge of SDLC and delivering software development projects with internal resources
- Directly responsible for critical projects