Windsor, United Kingdom
Project Manager – Energy Trading – Technology - PMP
Energy Trading, Technology, Project Manager, Lead Business Analyst, Commodities, Oil, Gas, Technical Business Analysis, London
A leading commodities trading client based in the south-east have commandeered the services of Harrington Starr in their search for a Project Manager who has had exposure to Trading environments and a comprehensive understanding of aligning IT to company objectives.
In this role you will be joining an Energy Trading business where you will be responsible for the delivery and management of a number of projects that cross across multiple teams. To deliver these projects you will be expected to have a strong understanding of Trading, a wide span of technical skills and knowledge with the ability to manage projects across departments.
Our client is seeking to implement a cutting-edge technology. You will ideally have an understanding of commodities trading and come from a technical development background. You will be responsible for delivering of your projects which will involve planning, managing stakeholders and your team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager, pragmatic, organised and structured PM, ideally PMP certified
- Technical Software Development Background
- Experience working in a Financial Trading environment, preferably Commodities or Energy Trading, could be from investment Banking or Energy or Commodities Trading House
- Managed system implementation projects affecting Front to Back-Office
- Knowledge of Project Management ‘Best Practice’
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
- Outstanding communication skills