LONDON, United Kingdom
Project Manager – Regulatory Change - London
Our Client a first class global asset management company is looking for a Business and Regulatory Change Project Manager. At the forefront of their industry my client makes sure of a proactive approach to their Business and Regulatory obligations.
You will be co-ordinating teams to ensure the delivery of multiple projects. You will provide a collective view of the regulatory status, risks and financial management across the company. Working across multiple areas of the business you will use your superb communication and team skills. Mitigate risks, remove road blocks and enable team members to deliver.
- Understanding technical, industry, regulatory, trading and business operations, its impact to support business decision making & effect change and growth;
- Experience managing the delivery of various change initiatives and regulatory projects across the business
- Understanding Asset Management
- Provided coaching and direction to the team around you
- Co-ordinated engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- Able to establishing, maintain & develop relationships around the organisation
- Communication & collaboration with trading, development & operational teams globally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Join an organisation consistently outperforming the competition
- Growth and skill development opportunities that only a company with vast operational success can give
- Outstanding performance bonus opportunities
To be considered for this role please contact James Baulcomb at Harrington Starr