London, United Kingdom
Our client a leading and highly prestigious Asset Manager are looking for a project manager to join their team in London. Your role will revolve around delivering Investment Management solutions implementation projects.
This is an exciting chance to take the next step in your career and join a business that will be able to offer career progression opportunities as the business expands globally.
In the role:
- Project planning and initiation including scope, deliverables, timeframes and governance
- Liaise with all relevant internal and client teams including development and testing etc.
- Managing the workload of development and implementation teams
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date and status reports are delivered
- Liaising with the client and managing expectations – stakeholder management
Requirements for the role
- Experience delivering complex Wealth Management Projects
- Wealth Management experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent problem solving skills
This is an outstanding role and opportunity to join one of the leading Asset Management companies in the space. If you have a passion for Projects and in particular IT Implementation projects then I would like to hear from you, contact Michael Paterson at Harrington Starr on 02035877007.