London, United Kingdom
Project Manager – Financial Services IT
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for hands-on delivery of the variouse business process projects working extensively with clients, external 3rd line support and vendors.
The Project Manager role will include:
- Being involved in implementation / integration projects through the full project lifecycle
- Initiating projects
- Defining project scope, deliverables and project plans
- Producing project risk assessments
- Bringing together the required project teams from internal resource
- Engaging with clients to understand and deliver to business needs
My client is looking to hire a pro-active Project Manager; ideally with around 10+ years of direct IT project management experience, in addition to this, applications will be assessed on the following knowledge / experience:
- Project delivery of directly relevant IT systems (e.g. financial services, trading systems, OMS, EMS, PMS, Sungard, Fidessa, Bloomberg, TOMS, Charles River, Openlink, Reuters)
- Client facing experience – ideally from the financial services / investment banking industry
- Full project lifecycle relating to software delivery
- An in-depth understanding of how to deliver IT solutions / IT Change
Any direct experience in the electronic trading / trading systems / fixed income / bonds IT industry would be beneficial but is not essential. (E.g. having worked with Sungard, Fidessa, Bloomberg, TOMS, Charles River, Openlink, Reuters).
You must be a communicative and confident self-starter with a genuine interest in the financial services IT industry.
Please get in contact to be considered for the role.