New York, United States
A leading Financial technology vendor is looking to add a project manager to their professional services division, key responsibilities as followed:
- Manage and deliver projects on time, on budget, and up to vendor quality standards in order to achieve client satisfaction
- Lead the service sales function to facilitate the winning of new business/projects
- Ensure the project team (project manager officer, business analyst, stream leads, team members) is fully engaged.
- Manage effectively the escalations to the appropriate level within the client’s or our organization when necessary
- Obtain the client’s acceptance of the solution upon project completion
- Is responsible to provide the project financials & reporting in assigned areas including resource costs/client invoicing
The ideal candidate is someone who has managed large scale financial technology implementations and understands the capital markets industry. Strong communication and a proven track record of delivering large scale projects to external clientele is paramount.
If you would like to learn more, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org