New York, United States
A leading financial technology vendor who is still in start-up phase is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join their organisation.
This organisation has created a groundbreaking product and is looking to add members their team to help with increasing client demand. The responsibilities of this role are as followed:
- Create and maintain project plans from proof of concept through delivery and execution
- Facilitate meetings to review requirements and work with development teams to execute
- Ensure development teams are on track and have accurate and reasonable work for the sprint
- Remove any blockers or issues that would prevent the team from reaching deadlines
- Act as the liaison between financial developers, quants, infrastructure and clients
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Coordinate and lead discussions regarding project progress, escalating risks as needed both internal and externally
This role is a senior position with the ideal candidate having 15 or more years of experience working within the industry. The role requires strong commercial acumen along with technical knowledge.
If the role is of further interest reach out on the details below: