Greater Charlotte Area, United States
A marquee client of ours based in the Greater Charlotte area is looking for a Project Manager to join their PMO.
This organisation is a leader within the Financial Technology space with a number of business lines which are pioneering technology on a daily basis. This specific business line is focused around their information division. this services their analytics and market data function. The duties of the Project Manager are as followed:
- Work with the Programme / Portfolio / Senior Project Managers to ensure adherence to the Group standards for governance and risk management
- Responsible for facilitating regular project meetings and follow-up with project team members as required.
- Responsible for the project wide implementation of processes, policies, and best-practice for change management where appropriate, ensuring (and measuring) adoption and effectiveness
- Preparation, collation, and distribution of project status reports, ad-hoc presentations, and reporting (including senior management reporting).
- Work with the Portfolio Manager / Programme / Senior Project Manager to understand and manage the delivery risk within the project – driving out, tracking, and reducing project level risks
- Recommend solutions to reduce probability and impact of risks,
- Adhere to the planning standards and process to ensure transparency on key deliverable's and dependencies so that delivery can be tied to cost
- Ensure risk management & mitigation processes are followed within the project by team members
The successful candidate will have 10+ years project management experience along with a proven track record of delivering. Exposure within Financial Services is imperative and an understanding of Data, Data Warehouses, EDM or MDM systems is highly preferred.
This is an initial contract role with a view to go full-time with a competitive rate. If you'd like to learn more please reach out on the below:
James.Campbell@harringtonstarr.com OR (646) 809-1232