London, United Kingdom
Project Manager – City of London - £55,000-£65,000
I have now partnered with a world class Financial Services organisation who supply both trading software and trading services to the marketplace. Due to continued growth we are looking to appoint a strong Project Manager to be a part of a fast-paced Project Management team.
This role is in a fast paced environment and is dealing with multiple complex projects of work requiring this PM to be hands on with delivery. My client is looking for a versatile character, who is confident but grounded in their approach.
- You’ll play a leading role in everything project-delivery related, from leading scope definition to looking at deliverable whilst working with senior-management teams.
- Develop project plans and communication documents whilst feeding project plans to over-arching programme management individuals.
- Play a leading role in continuous resource management, securing resources for agile development projects and negotiating with other stakeholders.
- Implementing continuous best practices across an Agile Project Management team and creating a productive working environment.
- Continuously track project statuses, reporting to senior management.
- Hand’s on delivery of complex Agile and Waterfall IT projects, as-well as providing an oversight function to the team and an escalation point.
- Experience delivering complex projects in an agile development environment spanning across multiple business departments (technology, risk, compliance, regulation, and marketing).
- Comprehensive complex project management skills, with the ability to influence and build strong stakeholder relationships whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Experience in a high-performing Project Delivery team.
- Financial Services Trading experience would be preferred, or a background working with complex software application stacks.
- Strong interest in technology and the financial services
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent client facing and rapport building skills
- Ideally Prince II certified
- Very strong skills and experience in Project Planning, Risk/Issue Management, Agile Process Management, Negotiation, JIRA, Time Management, Presentation Skills.
- Certified Agile, Prince2, PMP or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation where there is a real career ladder to Senior Management roles. If you feel you have the skills and desire to join a market leading organisation then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 587 7007