Putney, United Kingdom
Implementation Project Manager - London - £45,000 - £55,000 - Financial Services IT
My client is a global software vendor seeking a Project Manager with between 1-3 years’ experience to lead implementations of their product for their tier 1 clients. They are searching for candidates with strong project management and IT software background. They also want understanding of financial Services or Corporate finance.
This position will manage and oversee the client software implementation process while maintaining a hands on approach. It requires experience in implementation projects and the ability to manage and deliver multiple schedules and at a high level of quality.
My client is looking for Project Manager with:
- Agile and Waterfall project delivery of IT software solutions into major financial institutions and a flexible Project management approach
- Working to gather and document client requirements
- Performing quality assurance testing
- Hands-on problem-solving style
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to interact with senior, technical and business teams on client site
- A self-driven and highly motivated work style
Some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage implementation projects of varying sizes within agreed timescales and budgets, producing clear and detailed project plans.
- Deliver progress reports detailing key issues, income/costs/ profit/timescales against target and future opportunities to internal monitoring groups.
- Negotiate and manage Service Level Agreements within the remit provided.
You will be a key liaison between this leading software provider and some of their major global accounts – a 2nd European language would be highly beneficial but is not essential.
If you have a proven record as a Project Manager and feel you have the skills detailed above please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for more information