London, United Kingdom
Project Manager - London - £40,000 - £50,000 - Financial Services IT
My client a global software vendor is seeking a Project Manager in London to lead implementations of their product for Private Equity clients. They are searching for candidates with strong project management and IT software background. They also want understanding of financial markets.
This position will manage and oversee the client software implementation process while maintaining a hands on approach. It requires experience in implementation projects and the ability to manage and deliver multiple schedules and at a high level of quality.
My client is looking for Project Manager with:
- Financial Services IT experience – delivering software solutions into major financial institutions. You will be able to clearly demonstrate experience of successful delivery and a flexible Project management approach
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to interact with senior, technical and business teams on client site
- A self-driven and highly motivated work style
Some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage implementation projects of varying sizes within agreed timescales and budgets, producing clear and detailed project plans.
- Deliver progress reports detailing key issues, income/costs/ profit/timescales against target and future opportunities to internal monitoring groups.
- Negotiate and manage annual Service Level Agreements within the remit provided.
You will be a key liaison between this leading software provider and some of their major global accounts – a 2nd European language would be highly beneficial but is not essential.
If you have a proven record as a Project Manager and feel you have the skills detailed above please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me for more information 0203 587 7007