London, United Kingdom
Our client is a globally recognised FinTech software vendor – delivering their multi-functional trading system software platforms to the investment banking industry. The London office are looking to add an experience Project Manager to the team.
In this Project Manager role you will be responsible for:
- Running internal projects
- Driving delivery via project planning, review, client interaction and co-ordinating the project delivery & technical teams
- Managing client migrations from existing to new tech / FinTech / Trading systems
- Running client engagement
- Project planning & reporting
This is a client-facing role where you will be juggling multiple simultaneous project workstreams to deliver trading systems / FinTech / e-Trading platforms to the financial trading industry.
My client is looking for a client-facing consultant / project manager who can demonstrate experience of working on variable projects in the trading technology / trading systems / FinTech space.
Prince 2 experience would be useful however to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Client-facing skills
- Project management / implementation / delivery work
- Financial services experience (multi-asset class, trading, e-trading, system deployment etc)
If you have the required experience and are looking for a challenging, hands-on Project Manager role with a leading FinTech software vendor please send you CV to